Library Jobs is on a mission…
We want to be the #1 resource for library jobs and for you to plan the next steps in your library career.
Our promise to you is that we will update Library Jobs with the best new opportunities and that we will maintain high standards for our listings.
This isn’t an easy task, but we take it very seriously.
Our job board is 100% free both for job seekers and job posters. However, we have three rules:
- Only libraries and other relevant organizations may make job postings.
- Job descriptions must include years of experience and specific compensation or at least best estimates.
- Job posters must reply to all qualified applicants, even if just to say “your application looks great!” or “sorry, it’s not a fit”.
Here are some next steps:
- Check out the HUHY list, it’s a list of ways you can help friends and colleagues find our database of library jobs for the first time.
- Browse all available library jobs “near me”.
- Is your library or organization currently hiring? Post your job vacancies on our free job board.
Help Us Help You!
Here’s how you can help:
#1: If you have ideas to help make Library Jobs better, please let us know!
You can email us any time at [email protected].
#2: Like and share our posts when you see them on social media.
This one is a HUGE help. Even if you can only share a few of them, it makes a big difference.
#3: Join our email community and get updates when new library jobs are available:
#4: Click “Like” to follow Library Jobs on Facebook and “Share” to share this site with your friends
#5: Click “Follow” to get new job notifications on Twitter
#6: Click “Follow” to get new job notifications on LinkedIn
#7: Link to Library Jobs from your website or social profile
Does your organization have a careers page on your website? Do you have a personal website, blog or social profile? If so, adding a link to https://library.jobs can be helpful for your visitors (and is very helpful to us because it signals to Google that you find this resource useful).
#8: Send Library Jobs to a specific friend
Are one of your friends looking for a new job? Click here to send your friend a quick email.
#9: Add Library Jobs to your email signature
An easy way to reach more people is to create an email signature like “P.S: Looking for a new library job? Check out https://library.jobs”
#10: Post this flier around your library or school
If you post 10 fliers, you could help 100+ people find Library Jobs for the first time. Here is a link to a ready to print flier.
Thank you for your support! ❤️